Thursday, January 13, 2011

My Favorite Eco-Friendly Finds!

This is a growing list of all the great eco-friendly products that I have featured. It is a growing list that will continue to expand. Let me know if you have any questions, also feel free to send me any products you would like included in the future. Enjoy!

Criteria for my list:
  • must of been featured in my blog - I only write about things I LOVE!
  • must be eco-friendly, including green aspects, such as:
    • high quality
    • well designed
    • handmade
    • made in the USA
    • reclaimed, recycled, and/or sustainable materials
    • low or zero VOC (off gassing)
    • energy efficient

Furniture:

Home Accessories:

Kids Furniture:

Bedding:

Windows:

Tabletop & Kitchen:

Art:

Hardware & Appliances

Plumbing:

Flooring:

Surface Materials:

Jewelry:

Clothing, Shoes & Accessories:

Botanicals/Food:

Paper Products:

Cleaning Products:

No comments:

Post a Comment