Tuesday, June 14, 2011

BEAUTIFUL Handcrafted Jewelry

I have a weakness for handcrafted jewelry and Andrea Bonelli Jewelry is so BEAUTIFUL - it is exactly my style plus it is eco-friendly!  I  love the simple clean shapes and the visual weight of each piece.  I also love that Andrea is self taught - she is like me, I taught myself textile design :)  I feel that people who are self taught are always driven to succeed by doing what they love, and doing it well!  Andrea Bonelli Jewelry really reminds me of what we can do if we have a dream - Thank you Andrea!!!

What makes Andrea Bonelli Jewelry eco-friendly?
  • handcrafted one beautiful piece at a time
  • uses recycled metals & ethically mined diamonds and gems
  • high quality to last a lifetime
  • made in the USA



No comments:

Post a Comment