Monday, June 6, 2011

Pendent light worthy of a cover!!

I LOVE this pendent light by whyrHymer so much I used in a render I specified for Green Builder Magazine.  It was so FUN to virtually designing a green home using my eco-friendly furnishings along with other wonderful green products, which I have blogged about in the past.  It was also awesome to ending up on the cover!!

What makes whyrHymer eco-friendly?
  • hand crafted one beautiful piece at a time
  • made with FSC certified woods, recycled aluminum, recycled glass, and other natural sustainable materials
  • finished with plant based oil and varnish, water based polyurethane, and natural wax
  • made in the USA
  • 3% of the sale goes to charity






2 comments:

  1. Thanks Scott! Your Dana Chairs and guitar table are BEAUTIFUL too!!!

    ReplyDelete