Friday, January 28, 2011

FUN Friday Find { chunky, modern, scrap }

When looking for a FUN Friday Find, I came across Studio Surface. They are a full service interior design studio, that also creates original accessories and furniture. I'm a BIG fan of custom furniture!! But on to the FUN, instead of scrapping wood scraps, they create wonderful jewelry pieces. I'm loving the organic, chunky, modern shapes!

What makes Studio Surface jewelry eco-friendly?
  • made from sustainable harvest Cocobolo & Ebony
  • material are leftover scraps so nothing is wasted
  • recycled packaging
  • handmade
  • made in the USA







2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous pieces!! I had that bracelet on my Christmas list, but my husband chose to shop off the list (even though he made me write it). :) Maybe Valentine's Day!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I may have to add it to my Valentine's list!!

    ReplyDelete