Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Unexpected candy inspiration...

Any one remember the "Marathon" candy bar? I though about it the other day while I was looking through my kids Halloween candy. Okay you got me, I was doing more than looking, I was eating it. Anyway the "Marathon" bar was one of my favorites... Sadly it is no longer being produced by Mars. Yesterday I was designing a new pattern, and I was surprised to see that it was very much like the braided chocolate and caramel candy bar I loved so much as a kid! I love when inspiration comes from unexpected places.



2 comments:

  1. LOVE IT! I love the colors, & simplicity. What do you use these patterns for?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! This particular pattern I want to use on bedding - It is scaled for a queen size duvet cover. My patterns are printed on organic cotton or made into a custom rugs. Any color, scale, pattern.... See the "Fabric" and "Rug" link at the top of the page for more info :) I'm an interior designer, but I think my true calling is textile and rug design!

    ReplyDelete