Friday, November 5, 2010

Organic Bedroom, Part I

Today I was researching organic bedding. I had high hopes to find a lot of interesting modern, organic fabric patterns... What I found was a lot of plain and boring bedding. I also found a lot at West Elm and Pottery Barn (remember these are both owned by William Sonoma), but I wanted quality, plus I wanted to bring you something new that you may not of already seen. Well, I found it a little frustrating, but now I know of a new niche I can tackle ;) I would love to see more "Made in the USA" Organic Bedding!

I did come across a few companies that offer organic bedding which I found promising.







1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the post Samantha. We are try to keep it interesting. We only make what we believe in and what we love. The pillows in this picture arrived today and the grey Fern bedding will be in stock next week. We are very excited! - Nicole, Amenity Home

    ReplyDelete