Friday, October 8, 2010

Slate Scheme Concept Board

Everything on this concept board is from my PURE Inspired Design's Slate Scheme! The Slate Scheme includes Slates, Camel, and Espresso. I love the contrast of these colors, so calming and sophisticated! And what I love even more is that everything is Eco-Friendly!!

1. The Pattern Draperies are in the Petal Ring - the fabric background is dark slate with camel petals outlined in espresso. It is graphic and dramatic, creating a lot of movement.

2. The paint color is Benjamin Moore's Kentucky Haze AC-16.

3. The sofa is in our textured camel fabric - the fabric creates a lot of depth. The 18 x 18 Solid Pillow is in soft velour dark slate and the 18 x 14 Pattern Pillow is in Petal Drop.

4. The Patterned Chair is in Bud Vine which is fun and adds some playfulness to the room and the 18 x 14 Solid Pillow is in soft velour espresso.

5. The Rug is in Twist, which has an espresso background with slate and camel Twist. Area rug tip: Make sure the front legs of your furniture can sit on the rug!

6. The eco-Leather ottoman is in Slate Eco-Leather.

I love the combination of all these colors and patterns. Let me know if you have any comments or questions - I would love to hear from you! I can even make a Concept Board for you own room!

No comments:

Post a Comment