Thursday, February 10, 2011

{ artsy, unique, interesting } designs at 360SEE Gallery

When searching for great eco design, I never know what I will find... Today I discovered 360SEE, and I was truly impressed & surprise. According to the owner Jordan Witkov "360SEE exhibits fine art, functional art, furniture, and design objects driven by a sustainable minded media choice philosophy". I LOVE the gallery's concept, originality, and artistry!

What makes 360SEE Gallery eco-friendly?
  • showcases environmentally sustainable designs (see examples below)
  • made in the USA


{ Bolt Cabinet by Jamison Sellers }
{ Reclaimed pallet wood, responsibly sourced walnut }


{ Tired Lounge by Leo Kempf }
{ FSC Birch, recycled tires }


{ Bow Tie Lamp by Steve Bewley }
{ Reclaimed loft beam, found metal, guitar string & penny pulls }


{ Eleanor by Jesse Hooker }
{ Salvaged yellow pine & rear seat from a 1969 Ford Mustang }


No comments:

Post a Comment