Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Brain{dead} Wednesday

Usually Wednesday is reserved for my creative Brainstorming, but today is different. Let me explain, yesterday I didn't drink any COFFEE! Does that explain the problem? Anyone with a coffee addiction understands the problem - tired, crabby, lack of concentration, not to mention the splitting headache... No, I wasn't doing some cruel experiment on myself - it was cold & snowy so I didn't want to go to the store. I didn't really think it would be a problem and thought I will just drink herbal tea all day. Well, I will NEVER go cold turkey off the java again!!!

This morning as I sip my glorious cup of coffee, I did a little research on micro coffee roasters who specialize in organic, free trade coffee. I was surprised to find so many and that the prices are very reasonable. Here are few I found, I NEED to get back to my cup - OH how I LOVE Coffee!!!

Vermont Coffee Company in Middlebury, VT
{ twitter @VermontCoffeeCo }

Higher Ground in Leeds, AL
{ twitter @highergroundrst }

Wandering Goat Coffee Company in Eugene, OR
{ twitter @DieByTheHorn }

No comments:

Post a Comment