Tuesday, December 14, 2010

My Flowers Up Close and Personal...

Today I took my flower patterns and ZOOMED in to create some striking rug designs! I'm always amazed at how changing scale creates new fresh designs. This is the part of my job that I truly love - it may be because I've only been creating patterns for a few years, and I'm still growing in this area. I have a passion to learn and explore new ideas and technologies - I'm a computer geek at heart, which is unusual in the interior design industry.

Enjoy these new rug designs - I really love sharing what we can do with rugs - it is such a fun way to add impact to your home. My manufacturers use high quality 100% wool and eco-frienldy dyes. They can create any pattern and match any color - just pick a paint color and we can match it (yes it is that easy!). You may think, they must be very expensive, but a hand tufted 8x10 only runs $1800 which includes shipping! This price includes a custom design, your perfect colors, and a rendering of your beautiful rug! We also do hand knotted rugs at 60, 80, and 100 knots per inch - you will not believe the prices - contact me for more info. And check out more rugs under "Rugs" in the top menu...




No comments:

Post a Comment