Everything on this concept board is from PURE Inspired Design's Paprika Scheme! I love the contrast and warm colors, which are just in time for Fall!
1. The Pattern Draperies are in the Twin Flower - the fabric background is natural with paprika flower pattern. It is light and airy against the khaki walls.
2. The paint color is Benjamin Moore's Yorkshire Tan HC-23.
3. I love the look of a dark easy to keep clean sofa. This Eco-Leather Sofa is in Walnut Eco-Leather. The 18 x 18 Pattern Pillow is in Petal Ring and the 18 x 14 Pattern Pillow is in Fern.
4. The Basic Solid Chair is in Basic Natural Organic Canvas and the 18 x 14 Pattern Pillow is in Bud Vine.
5. The Rug is in Dahlia, which has a Khaki background with Walnut and Paprika flowers. Area rug tip: Make sure the front legs of your furniture can sit on the rug!
6. The eco-Leather cube ottomans are in Paprika Eco-Leather.
I love the combination of all these colors and patterns. Let me know if you have any comments or questions - I would love to hear from you!