Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Evolution of PURE...

My new PURE online Shop is evolving with a new home page and the addition of a few accent chairs and wool rug photos.  I'm working on marketing with Pure PR, Inc. (got to love the name) to help me get media exposure and increase sales.  It is a tough time for business, but I'm so excited and passionate about my eco-friendly products - sometimes I can hardly contain myself!  I've poured so much energy, research, and creativity into my PURE line - it is a true extension of me!

"Please help me by sharing my online store with everyone who may be interested. Thank you!"



{ new home page }



{ carmel accent chair with smock pillow }



{ zaida accent chair with custom pattern pillow }



{ flat weave wool rugs }

No comments:

Post a Comment