Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Family Room
{ PURE Beach Dream Home, posts #7 }

Our beach house family room is part of our kitchen and dining room - it is the heart of the home.  It is a huge space with 16' vaulted ceilings.  It is a little different than a traditional home because it is on the second floor with great views of the neighborhood and even a peek at the water.

floor plan }

view - see the water in the upper right!! }


16' vaulted family/kitchen/dining room! }

To stay on budget, I'm re-using some furniture and a rug I have in inventory.  I will be adding new pillows from my PURE Beach Collection, which will brighten up the room and look great with the white, stainless, and gray kitchen.
{ sectional from my inventory - adding fun new pillows! }


{ rug from my inventory }

{ Old ottoman recovered in gray eco-leather }

I'm also adding a few well priced items to complete the space!  This console table is 55"W x 16"D - great size for behind the sectional.
{ Source:  Metal and Wood Console Table - $241 }

I love short wide lamps on console tables.  This one has a fun round base - it is metal so if it tips it should not break!

{ Lamp with round metal base }

The room will have a flat panel TV and I really like the retro feel of this TV console.  It is 70"W so it will balance the big sectional.  It is made of solid rubberwood, which is eco-friendly.  I know it is not made in the USA, but the price and solid construction makes it a good choice.

{ Source:  TV Console - $374 }

4 comments:

  1. Really you have done a superior job.You have brought up fantastic details of metal home furniture.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really you have done a superior job.You have brought up fantastic details of metal home furniture.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your blog is so nice about home furniture. All pictures are very interesting. Thanks for sharing this blog.

    ReplyDelete