Friday, April 6, 2012

All winged out { Friday FUN Find }

I'm in LOVE with modern, over-sized, high back wing chairs - they are so dramatic and fun!  Several weeks ago I spotted one with a script alphabet fabric at T.J. Maxx, then a few days later I noticed a similar chair in NBC's Revenge.  Then I found a few more...  I would love to see this "Loren" chair from Vielle and Frances covered in one of my fabrics OR maybe I will create a new fabric with some sort of script!  Better yet, I may even design my own high back wing chair!


Have a great weekend everyone!

{ Vielle and Frances }



{ T.J. Maxx $500! }


{ NBC Revenge }


1 comment:

  1. I am doing a chair with the same exact fabric shown in the last picture for a client.
    I love your fabrics as well.
    wwww.chair-cycle.com

    ReplyDelete