Friday, February 24, 2012

Actual printed photos { Friday FUN }

I love my digital camera - I love editing and using my photos online, but I miss actual printed photos.  I know, I can print them, but it is not the same...  Remember dropping off your film and waiting for it to be developed?  The excitement of picking them up and looking through them as soon as you got into you car.  Okay, most of the photos were not great, but you could easily add them to your photo albums and look through them anytime.  Now everything is on our computers, phones, and cameras.  I rarely sit in front of my computer looking through family photos, but put an actual album in my hand and I LOVE it.  Somehow the ease of digital photography has made it more work to print and enjoy our photos.  A digital camera allows us to take a TON of photos - why not, we don't have to pay for the film any more.  So in order to even considering printing out a photo, I have to look through every photo, and of course edit each one to make them as perfect as possible.  This is a lot of work and overwhelming because of the number of years I've been using a digital camera.  Anyway, today I was browsing Pinterest and  found some great, simple ways to display photos - no frames or perfection, just simple snapshots.  I'm going to make it a point to start printing some photos so I can reminisce outside of my computer...

Have a great weekend everyone!

Pinned Image


Source: bhg.com via PURE on Pinterest

 
Source: bhg.com via PURE on Pinterest

 

 
Source: emmas.blogg.se via PURE on Pinterest

Source: frenchbydesign.blogspot.com via PURE on Pinterest

Source: desiretoinspire.net PURE on Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment