Why is the Archipod garden office eco-friendly?
- Timber comes from either FSC registered suppliers, or is reused from surplus manufacturing
- Design and size is optimised to minimize wastage in production.
- Heating is by way of an electric panel radiator, which is the most efficient way to heat a small, independent and highly insulated space such as a garden office. One advantage of working in a separate garden office is that it may be unnecessary to heat the main house during the day.
- Heat loss is minimized by the use of high standards of insulation and air tightness.
- Roof light gives a high level of illumination during the day, so there is little need to resort to artificial lighting in use.
- Fibreglass insulation is made from recycled glass.