Tuesday, November 25, 2014

Giving Thanks Beyond What is Easy...

Sounds simple, but most of us have to stop and think - what am I truly thankful for? Of course I'm thankful for my family, kids, health, dog, home...  Those are easy things to be thankful for, but what about myself. On most days I'm moving so fast that I don't spend much time thinking of any one thing. Obviously I should be thankful for doing what I love... BUT what about everything that comes with running a small business - I've ran my own businesses for 14 years, and it is a constant struggle and at times devastating. I put everything I have into my business and my products but I'm still not thriving (not yet anyway). Work = Success is not necessarily true. I have some sad days and think, "Should just I quit"? NO WAY, NOT GOING TO HAPPEN! So what am I thankful for??

I am thankful for my optimism and perseverance!


What are you thankful for beyond the easy stuff??





No comments:

Post a Comment