"While Interface is noted in the industry for high quality design and innovation, the company is recognized as an out-front leader in the green business movement. Ray heightened the company’s awareness and led changes in sourcing, process and technologies to move toward being environmentally sustainable, and named the efforts Mission Zero. Under Mission Zero, we are learning to harness solar, wind, biomass and other forms of green energy and providing raw material needs by harvesting and recycling carpet and other petrochemical products, while eliminating waste and harmful emissions from our operations."
Read more at: FLOR and Mission Zero
The FLOR carpet tiles (part of interface) are great products! They are very versatile, fashion forward, and Eco-friendly. See the list below.
- Return and Recycle Program
- Renewable and Recycled content
- Low VOC (volatile organic compounds)
- Catalog printed on 100% recycled paper / 85% post-consumer waste.
- Best of all their ultimate goal is zero negative impact on the Earth by the year 2020!!!
What an inspirational company!!